I think there is nothing more better than to have a beautiful couple whom love to spend time together and create moments and memories in the process. Today I spotlight five “DIY (do it yourself) projects” you can do with your mate.
- Repurpose old books: Take some of your old books that are collecting dust, clean them off and stack them; add a iphone dock and you can create a modern lamp. Place it somewhere in your home and create a cozy area for you and your honey to enjoy casual evenings together.
- Writing on the walls: You and your mate can dedicate a wall in your home to write secret love messages to one another with chalk, It can even be a cute idea to get the kids involved having them write messages like “have a good day daddy”.
- Yarn-wrapped painted jars: Create luminary tea lights and/or candles with basic arts and craft materials like yarn, paint and jars. Take your DIY project and placed them on a set table in the backyard and have a romantic backyard dinner with your mate.
- Tea/coffee cup messages: Take an sharpie marker and have cute, loving or super sexy messages to your mate, place your messaged cup in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 F and you have created an forever lasting memory your mate as well as yourself can enjoy everyday ( My favorite).
- Paint swatch wall: Having a hard time chosen a color for a room in your home. collect some paint swatches, order some food for two and rearrange and decorate your walls with paint swatches to your liking. A great way to have a special time with your mate. #lovetobeCREATIVE