This week been a super crazy week from working at my job, planning a few events to come and being the on demand therapist for my friends. I am long overdue a nice strong cocktail (and i’m sure you guys feel the same about your work week too), this weeks cocktail is strong enough to bring us right into the weekend which I hope you all have a excellent weekend filled laughter and memories. Today’s cocktail is the “Salty Dog”.
- 2 Oz. Charbay Grapefruit Vodka
- 2 1/4 Oz. Freshly Squeezed Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- Spoon full of Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- Salt for the rim
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with salt and set aside
- Combine liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker
- Shake for ten to fifteen seconds until well mixed
- Strain into salt rimmed cocktail glass.
- ENJOY IT!! 🙂