Summer is here, the week is done and over with. Why not throw some food on the grill, break out the sangria and invite some people over. I live for summer nights.
- 4 Bottles of Moscato wine.
- 4 Cans/bottles of Lemon-lime soda.
- 1 Cup of brandy.
- 1 Cup of Peach schnapps.
- 2 Fresh peaches (pitied and sliced).
- 1 Package of fresh strawberries.
- 2 Mangos peeled, seeded and sliced.
- 1/2 fresh pineapples peeled, seeded and cut into chucks.
- 1 Container of raspberries.
- Pour wine, soda, brandy and peach schnapps in a medium-large pitcher.
- Add peaches, strawberries, mangos, pineapple chucks and raspberries in the pitcher.
- Stir and chill Sangria for up to at least 8 hours.