Its my favorite day of the week FRIDAY!! today starts my all girl weekend and to get our weekend started i’m making “billionaire margaritas”. This cocktail is said to be a woman’s drink however, it has a masculine punch.
- 1 1/4 OZ. Don Julio 1942 anejo tequila.
- 3/4 OZ. Grand Marner liqueur.
- 3 OZ. Lime juice, Squeezed.
- 2 Tsp. of sugar.
- Salt to coat the rim.
- Ice cubes.
- Lime Wedges.
- Combine all ingredients in a drink shaker (gently shake).
- Rim a glass with salt (optional).
- Add the ice cubes in the coated glass.
- Pour contents in the glass with a lime wedge (optional).
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AND ENJOY THIS RESPONSIBLY!! 🙂