Today healthy food is Banana Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. You can eat what you want but in a healthy manner, I should know I am a foodie who loves to try new foods, from different cultures.
- 1 Cup of Oat flour.
- 3/4 Cup Old-fashion rolled oats.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1/3 Teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 Cup of raw sugar.
- 1/3 Cup of canola oil.
- 1/3 Cup of plain soy milk.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1/2 Ripe banana, cut into small pieces.
- 1/4 Cup of chopped walnuts or your favorite nuts.
- 1/3 Cup of semisweet vegan chocolate chips.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 6 ingredients (through sugar) in a bowl. Whisk together oil, soy milk, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients; stir to combine.
- Fold in banana, walnuts, and chocolate chips.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop dough onto pan with a small ice-cream scoop.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown, turning baking sheet halfway through. Let cool on a wire rack.