This here post is a quick post for all my makeup lovers of the world, whom may not know how keep their favorite makeup brushes by simply! just cleaning them. I have been wearing makeup for the last few years or more and each year, I have become more and more in love with makeup and the tools to use for it. However, I have also wasted tons of money by not getting the proper use from my brushes. I would use them for about a month or two and then throw them away because, I did not know how to properly clean them and get that extra usage from them.
Makeup lovers that may not have known how to clean them, here you go step by step instruction on how to get that extra little usage from your favorite (maybe expensive) makeup brushes.
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. Try to focus on the actual bristles while avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head, as this can loosen the glue over time..
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of shampoo, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. If you need to, you can also swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work up a lather.
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. Repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
- Use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.
you welcome! let me know how it went for you or other tips and tricks you use to get that extra usage out of your makeup brushes.. #LOVETOMAKEUP