Have you ever went to bed after a wild night of partying and binge drinking with friends now, have you ever woke up the next day like damn!! what happen the night before? and why do I feel like this? Well I have felt like this plenty of times before and was down for the count for a whole entire day. My mother would ask me how can I be a drinker and not have a cure to help me with my hangovers, she’s right! and ever since I learned of some tricks and tips to help with my hangovers! the next day been a breeze.
Here are some tips and tricks some may know them for others you welcome!
- Water is key. I find it is best to drink a glass of water the same night you were drinking right! before bed.
- Bread, eating bread before bed on the night you were drinking helps absorbs the liquor in your stomach which, will help with the next day wake up.
- Coffee it is to rumored that a cup of coffee helps with any on coming headaches possible.
- Greasy Foods such as hamburgers, french fries and pizza all are good foods to help soak up the liquor contents inside your stomach.
- I wouldn’t recommend this one but however, it works wonders for me. I personally take a little pain medication right before bed the night I have been drinking so, I won’t wake up with a headache call me crazy!! It works like a charm for me .
I would love to hear some of the tricks, tips and other sorts you do to help with hangovers. Below I have attached a link to read an article on other remedies to help with those ugly hangovers!!