Hey guys!!!! It is Friday and I don’t know about you but, I am excited. It is the weekend for some you get unwind from a busy work week and like I stated from yesterday post I am making a mini trip to go see my great aunt and some of my good girlfriends.
A year ago I had introduced cocktail Friday’s here on my blog where I would share some yummy cocktail recipes and if you are one of my loyal readers you know how much I love a good cocktail lol. This weeks cocktail Friday recipe is kind of in honor of the February which, is kind like the month of love.
This week cocktail is called “Kir Royale” which to me is such a graceful, sexy, romantic drink. A drink you can have with your partner by the fireside or it can be a good drink when you are with your good girlfriends on a Friday evening after work ( in bar or at home).
- Creme de cassis
- Champagne or Sparkling wine
- Pour 1oz. of Creme de cassis in a glass.
- Tilt the glass and fill it with Champagne or Sparkling wine (your choice).
- Give it a little stir with a bar spoon or a object long enough to do the job.
- (optional step) Drop cherries inside the glass.
- ENJOY!!! (have several glasses).