Hey Hey Hey!! love bugs, new readers and old-faithful ones. Lately I have been feeling a way about my body and me picking up little bit of extra weight however, I won’t cry too much over it lol. I am a woman and for as long as I can think back I have always have troubles with my weight going up and going down. One day I am a nice size 9 and by next week I am looking like a size 16 but wearing my size 12 pants ugh!!! so I am going to become a vegetarian for a month; starting today which is weird cause you wold think I would start in a fresh month like April!! IDK lol
Today’s “Healthy Way Thursday” will be a recipe I am trying for the first time maybe we can try these recipes together and you can tell me how was the outcome for you and I will share my outcome as well. Todays recipe is entitled “Skillet Vegetable Lasagna”
- 2 1/2 cups Swanson vegetable broth ( regular or certified organic).
- 15 uncooked oven-ready (no boil) lasagna noodles.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (regular or 98% fat free).
- 1 can (about 14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces).
- Heat the broth in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat to boil. Break the noodles into pieces and add to the broth. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Stir the soup, tomatoes and spinach in the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Spoon the ricotta cheese on top and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese ( Makes 4 servings).
Kitchen Tip: You can try using 4 ounces mozzarella cut into very thin slices instead of the shredded mozzarella.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes.
Total Time: 25 Minutes.